James and I were online looking for a "roof rake" for our ice dam problem (or is that damn ice problem? :), when we spotted this gem.
I just about peed my pants laughing so hard.
Am I crazy or do you think this picture is as hysterical as I do?
Maybe it just hits too close to home...
Regardless, I know what I'm getting James for Christmas next year.
I can't wait to see him out there in the snow with this.
I wonder if XM radio and cupholders are sold separately.
I just about peed my pants laughing so hard.
Am I crazy or do you think this picture is as hysterical as I do?
Maybe it just hits too close to home...
Regardless, I know what I'm getting James for Christmas next year.
I can't wait to see him out there in the snow with this.
I wonder if XM radio and cupholders are sold separately.

7 comments:
Yeah, but is it air conditioned?
OH MY!!!! That is great! How much snow do you have now?
That is hilarious!!! lol
You need it now--don't you? Next year will probably be a dry year.
That is hilarious!!! lol
You need it now--don't you? Next year will probably be a dry year.
That is pretty funny looking in the photo Val. I think the yellow blade & green shovel combo is what does it. Most are just your standard red. In red, it doesn't look quite that ridiculous. There are a lot of folks around here who have those and they are a DREAM machine. Makes living in the snow a lot easier. Good luck!
Such a classic look! Please take photos after James' Christmas present next year!
Haha!!! Two of our elderly neighbors own these! So funny! I hope the snow is melting fast now for you! Cute blog!
Post a Comment