WOW! I heard about that blizzard as the lawyer I work with lives in Dulles. Looks like a lot of shoveling (and more to come I hear...the blizzard that's going to slam into us tomorrow will also hit your area, again). Hope you're having fun making snowmen and snow angles!
Nettie...we did shovel it ALL by hand. It took us almost the whole day on Saturday.
Each time we took a break, James came in and researched what the cost of buying an old Bronco/Jeep and snow plow blade. He wants to be prepared next time. (I'm pushing for a snow blower myself.)
wow! i am sitting here shaking my head because that is quite an accomplishment! i bet you want a snow blower or plow.
after the hurricane hit in houston and we were without power for 4 days, we had plans to go and get a generator in case it happened again, so i totally understand wanting to be prepared.
13 comments:
brrr...glad it hit you guys, not us.
so does james' classes get cancelled too?
looks like fun to me...
so does james' classes get cancelled too?
looks like fun to me...
And that is SOME driveway to shovel, huh? Glad you didn't lose power!
Oh man. I'm sorry. At least you had your pasta salad, right?
whose legs are those in the second picture?
WOW! I heard about that blizzard as the lawyer I work with lives in Dulles. Looks like a lot of shoveling (and more to come I hear...the blizzard that's going to slam into us tomorrow will also hit your area, again). Hope you're having fun making snowmen and snow angles!
That's me, Scott! I was so pooped after shoveling. James pushed me over and I could not get up. Then he kept on shoveling right over me. ;)
HEY, YOU HAVE MORE SNOW THAN WE DO--JUST GOT BACK FROM FLORIDA ANd it was cold there too!
Zero snow here. I'm a bit jealous actually but maybe that is because I never help shovel....in any significant way.
did you guys shovel you're whole driveway with shovels? if so, what a workout. i hope it wasn't wet snow.
Nettie...we did shovel it ALL by hand. It took us almost the whole day on Saturday.
Each time we took a break, James came in and researched what the cost of buying an old Bronco/Jeep and snow plow blade. He wants to be prepared next time. (I'm pushing for a snow blower myself.)
wow! i am sitting here shaking my head because that is quite an accomplishment! i bet you want a snow blower or plow.
after the hurricane hit in houston and we were without power for 4 days, we had plans to go and get a generator in case it happened again, so i totally understand wanting to be prepared.
Post a Comment