great rebound eliza!!!i remember playing in these games. it was such a good time!alisha
Looks like Eliza is really intense. Go, Eliza!
check out those shorts! Way to go, Eliza.
I love watching little kids play sports. It reminds me of the good ol' days. NO jobs, NO bills, Just Fun.
I love the shorts too...I could only find "boy" shorts, and they're SO long. I guess they'll fit her next year too.
Elizas 'D' is impenetrable!
Yo G! You should see her hops Fo' Shizzle!After da round-ball she spots her bling and rolls in her Escalade with 21" spinners YO!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
great rebound eliza!!!
i remember playing in these games. it was such a good time!
alisha
Looks like Eliza is really intense. Go, Eliza!
check out those shorts! Way to go, Eliza.
I love watching little kids play sports. It reminds me of the good ol' days. NO jobs, NO bills, Just Fun.
I love the shorts too...I could only find "boy" shorts, and they're SO long. I guess they'll fit her next year too.
Elizas 'D' is impenetrable!
Yo G! You should see her hops Fo' Shizzle!
After da round-ball she spots her bling and rolls in her Escalade with 21" spinners YO!
Post a Comment