Friday, March 16, 2007

Caroline's 5 months old today!

9 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm not sure why this goes outside of the box...at least you get to see these cute girls!

Alisha said...

she is so beautiful val!!! i can't wait to meet her. oh, eliza looks gtreat in that last pic :) how's her quilt going?

nettie said...

What a cute girl! I love the smiles! It's crazy how all these new little babies look so different, yet are all so CUTE!

(Eliza is cute too!)

marci said...

well... Caroline is absolutely adorable! I can't believe she's 5 months already, I remember that trip we took there like it was yesterday, as it really 4 months ago? Oh man! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I think Caroline looks SO much like Olivia- except when she smiles I can see the Valerie in her (which Olivia obviously doesn't have!) We can't wait to meet her some day... soon!

Joe and Joanne said...

What a great set of pictures! Caroline is simply perfect. I hope I get the chance to finally meet her some day and experience her little personality! I love Eliza in those pictures too - SO much fun!!!

Joe and Joanne said...

Valerie - She is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to meet her some day. I love Eliza in those pictures too: So much fun!!!

Joe and Joanne said...

okay...obviously I'm not used to working in the "blogger security system". I thought my messages weren't posting for one reason or another - so I just tried again and again. Apparently they are, and just needed time to be approved.
=)

Just when you think you know everything there is to know about technology, and...

Mom and Dad Pete said...

What an adorable set of cuties! You're computer skills are awesome--it would take me forever to do that-it seems really impossible-I love it! Was it really 4 mo. ago that we were up?