

So, you've all wondered..."Is Valerie really pregnant, and does she even still exist?"
I haven't posted any pictures of myself throughout the pregnancy, (mostly because I'm the one with the camera usually), but last week at Rachel's birthday party, and then on our way to Church, James actually caught me on film (is a digital camera considered film?).
So, there you have it! I'm documented on the blog...
Only 2 1/2 weeks to go until they induce me! It's finally seeming real. I may actually sleep again. Well, I'll be interrupted with feedings, but at least my body will be able to get comfortable when I am in bed. Hurray!
3 comments:
Cute pictures Val. You are TINY and hardly look 9 months pregnant! Thanks for posting them!
that's one of the cutest bellies EVER! I kinda miss my big belly now.. it seems like it was SO long ago, even though it wasn't!
Yea! You look so good. I can't wait for your little one to come. I wonder who she'll look like?
It seems like I can't even remember when Sam was small.
Post a Comment