Thursday, January 18, 2007

so long, farewell


Well, for those of you who are as frustrated with our phone service as I am, you can wish SunRocket goodbye...today I called back up Verizon to switch back. :(

I didn't think I'd feel sad to part with SunRocket, but I do! I loved being able to check voicemail on their website, forward voice messages to James' email, and only pay $16/month for unlimited long distance and local calls.

But, you can't have the quality of service issues that we've had either. So, a big sorry to those of you who for the past 3 weeks have been muted, hung up on, garbled and tested.

I'm sure this won't be our last try at VOIP, but we'll take a year or so to get that brave again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer...you mentioned it before, so I was going to look into it when our contract with our landline ended (which is soon). Thanks for being our "trial and error". My friend had VOIP and got rid of it after a month--they had too many problems. Oh well, I am sure it will be better in a year or so.

Anonymous said...

Sayonara. Ciao. Adios. So long. That's all I can say.