We picked up these chocolate bars as a fundraiser for Seth's football team yesterday. Somehow Caroline knew just where they were on the counter, pushed a chair over from the table, climbed up and had them both completely unwrapped while I was on the phone. I was feeling so good about FINALLY finding a substitute for Primary Music and then walked in on Carrie and her chocolate bars.
Put us down for 1 Chocolate Almond Bar and 1 Chocolate Crispy Rice Bar, Seth. (She does have good taste.)
5 comments:
her face made me lol...I'd say she deserves all the chocolate she wants after having chicken pox 3 (or 4) times!
:) LOL! That's stitch in the side funny.
Definately looks like she's feeling better Val!
that expression cracks me up!
poor girl, just let her enjoy the chocolate in peace.
Poor Carrie! To think she'd gotten away with it up until now, and then be DISCOVERED! Too sweet. Will her allowance cover the deed? How's she doing with her chicken pox? Darling photo.
Her look is precious--it does say it all!
Post a Comment