I was working on the computer and turned around to that scene. I was so scared, and then saw the look on her face...she was so proud of herself that she FINALLY got it. (We've constantly battled to keep her away from the charger.) So, I thought I'd snap a few pictures before I PERMANENTLY moved James' cell phone charger...
Oh this is too hilarious. Kind of scary when I saw that it was plugged in though...but hilarious! Thank goodness for low voltage here in the U.S. - She would have been zapped for sure in the U.K., voltage there is twice + as high...
That is a BRILLIANT idea! Why go to sleep if I can just recharge myself? I've got my iPod, cell phone, computer, and toothbrush chargers all right by my bed. Maybe I'll try those.
8 comments:
What a cutie! Those are Peterson eyes if I've ever seen them, English really, I guess. She didn't get zapped?
Olivia LOVES to eat the charger too. Umm, doesn't it electrocute Carrie if it's plugged in? Ours electrocuted Livie... Interesting.
Ohhhhh, thay's scary! It's funny----but did you really let her put that cord in her mouth when it waas plugged in?????
such a cute face. as a nurse i'd say that that's not totally safe though.
I was working on the computer and turned around to that scene. I was so scared, and then saw the look on her face...she was so proud of herself that she FINALLY got it. (We've constantly battled to keep her away from the charger.) So, I thought I'd snap a few pictures before I PERMANENTLY moved James' cell phone charger...
Oh this is too hilarious. Kind of scary when I saw that it was plugged in though...but hilarious! Thank goodness for low voltage here in the U.S. - She would have been zapped for sure in the U.K., voltage there is twice + as high...
oh she's so cute, and it looks like her hair is growing!
do you think she'd mind if i came over and borrowed that charger?...i need a recharge myself!
That is a BRILLIANT idea! Why go to sleep if I can just recharge myself? I've got my iPod, cell phone, computer, and toothbrush chargers all right by my bed. Maybe I'll try those.
Carrie is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment