
Seth, Rachel, and Caroline were troopers!! We snatched them from their beds at 6:15 am to get up, eat breakfast and be there for the first event at 7 am.

Eliza got a headache from this very TIGHT cap!

The line-up for the two heats of the breaststroke...Eliza's smiling!!

Once Carrie stopped eating, she actually napped in the tent, yay!

So, the summer begins! We were so excited for Eliza's first swim meet. She was only a little nervous at the start, and by her 3rd event, she was grinning! It should be a great season!
6 comments:
Is that her ready to go in the last pic? She must have done good. Go Eliza!
Ummm, I love that at the swim meet you have a tent. Maybe I just haven't been to enough swim meets, but I seriously think that is FANTASTIC! The kids are so cute!
how fun. good luck eliza!! cute suits.
People bring all kinds of devices to keep shaded. Swim meets are HOT w/o a shade. We use our beach tent that is the easiest to set up. Works great, Marci!
Go Eliza ~ You will have a wonderful summer at your swim meets! You look like you know exactly what you are doing, and have nothing to be nervous about.
Very, very fun!
I am rooting for you!
Love,
Joanne
Go Eliza!! That's so exciting! Jackson and Taryn love to swim so they got so excited to see your pictures!! We wish we could come watch you! Uncle Bryan would be proud.
Post a Comment