Saturday, June 23, 2007

carrie's into erasure






Erasure makes me MOVE! from James and Val on Vimeo

I had to hide behind the printer to film this so that Caroline would keep dancing! Sorry for the shaking from laughter. It looks to me that we have a tap-dancer in the making!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply ADORABLE. She looks a lot like you as a wee one, Valerie!
Grandma PenGwen

Anonymous said...

Man! You got some moves cousin! I couldn't stop laughing with my mom and dad watching it. We need to have a dance party next time we are together!

nettie said...

lol! I love this! Carrie looks older than she did just a month ago! She's so cute!

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh Valerie, this is stitch in your side, tears rolling down your cheeks hilarious! I couldn't stop myself from hitting the play button over and over again; I must have watched it three times now. GREAT fun! That Caroline can really bust-a-move. :)

Valerie said...

I should explain...I've had laryngitis and my laugh just comes out in a squeeeek, squeeek. I haven't been able to talk much since Friday morning!

Mom and Dad Pete said...

Join the clan.! We should have a movie called
the three dancing babies'. Simply adorable! She has good taste in music, too.

Alisha said...

i'm not sure what's more funny; her dancing or you/james still listing to that music? :)
she does look older!!! i think she loves how the sauces woobles. sooooo cute.