As usual, I go into the ultrasound thinking we'll see boy parts, and leave blown away!!! Why do I do this to myself???
With Rachel, they couldn't see gender, so I went as far as showing up at the hospital to deliver with boy clothes in hand. Surprise! After sending James off to the mall to find something besides blue to bring her home in, we scrambled for a name.
This time we'll be a step ahead. ;)
Telling Seth the news was a little heartbreaking. He has been so involved in this pregnancy so far, watching what I eat to make sure the baby would like it, talking about the baby constantly! We were all so sure that he'd get his wish for a brother. He took the news well...just a little rejected and said that "now there are going to be 4 girls and still 2 boys in our family". No tears...no screaming. And none from James either...these poor out-numbered Peterson boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!! Congratulations...I can't believe you are that far along. Time goes so fast!
I am excited to think pink! Just a few more days and I can start on a fun quilting project! Happy Days are just around the corner.
Love, "Grandma PenGwen" Krumperman
Post a Comment