Thursday, March 26, 2009

we're off!

James and I leave for NYC tomorrow at noon! We're so excited to get away for a few days together, but oh, the pain of preparing your house for someone else to stay in while we're gone. It's much more stressful than a visit from family or friends.

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

marci said...

Take Luck! Have fun at NYC!

Scott said...

I'm jealous. Say, "Hi," to NYC for me.

grandkrumps said...

Enjoy Wicked! But don't get waylaid from your goals and in its place desire to be "POPULAR." What fun music it is. Your home will be fine, and the kids too.

nettie said...

sounds like so much fun. have a great trip!

Joe and Joanne said...

This may be entirely after-the-fact (I'm a little belated at catching up on blogs this week) but HAVE FUN!!! New York is an amazing city (only been once, but had a blast). Can't wait to hear how it went!