What an exciting day for our country.
Maybe it's the fact that we live near DC, but this year, as never before, I am SO excited to watch the Presidential Inauguration!
I've been glued to the television all morning. The streets are familiar, and I can picture exactly the different monuments and streets where everything is taking place.
As I got the kids off to school, they even asked me if I was going to go to DC today and watch it in person.
Nope, I'm on my couch in my pajamas, but this year is different.
I feel like there is so much work for this president to do, and I'm almost giddy to hear what his speech will entail.
It's a great day to be an American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was an exciting time. My office gathered in our common area and watched it on the large screen TV. Good speach, and it will be interesting to see how what he has planned to implement in our contry - unfolds.
I, too, was excited about the inauguration. I have never watched it before, and it was interesting!I have great hopes for Obama and hope he gets the wisdom and strength to run the country and preserve our freedoms and constitution.
I too was glued to the TV in my pj's all morning. It is very exciting, it was so great to see/hear the hope and excitement everyone (being interviewed) has.
Post a Comment