While James, Eliza, Seth, and Rachel were at the church playing basketball, Caroline and I saw SANTA!!! He was roaming the neighborhood on a firetruck. We went out onto the front porch and waved to him and he boomed, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
Now Carrie is walking around saying, "Ho! Ho! Ho!" What a fun Saturday morning!
5 comments:
That is fun! I woke up to find snow, so when I saw your title I was looking for pictures of snow. But, I do like seeing Santa through the trees!
Hohoho!
so cool! we really need to see you guys soon, I am still picturing carrie as a 6month old.
Fun. Looks like quite different weather there than we just experienced. An freezing rainstorm put a sheet of ice an inch thick on Randy & Kathy's car. They chipped it off and drove Grandpa & Grandma home so they would not walk on the slippery sidewalks. I am staying home tomorrow! One broken wrist is enough for me!
Today it will hit 60 degrees. I know the ice will be here...it usually waits until January though. Yes, Mom...stay home!
That's great! I love the little grove you have next to your yard - very nice.
Sounds like the weather's been warmer than here in Boston. We just had an ice-storm that's put us on a Federal State of Emergency. Fortunately Cambridge is close enough to sea-level tht we were spared the power-outage. However, it's been very cold. What I have grown to love about the East Coast though is that despite the cold, it's generally always sunny. Looks like that is very similar in DC. Have a great week before Christmas!
Post a Comment