So...Marci, this one's for you. Sorry you can't see the dress...or the nude nylons, or my really cute shoes. Dang it. We need to take more full body shots. A little difficult when you're holding your own camera!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
partay
So...Marci, this one's for you. Sorry you can't see the dress...or the nude nylons, or my really cute shoes. Dang it. We need to take more full body shots. A little difficult when you're holding your own camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You two look styling! I love the hair, Val. Just take a pic of your feet next time - the shoes sounded so cute! And next time you need fashion advice, let's not ask me, Shan and Teagan. For the record, I did say to go with bare legs - it's worked for me for the past 15 years!
Wow. This picture does not help me envision the dress, nude nylons, or the shoes. Can you take a picture of the shoes? BUT. I like your hair, and your face. They both look lovely!
Hey, when did you get a working camera again? Congrats on that!
I just wish I could leave my child. And that I had somewhere to go. You looked beautiful I'm sure, as usual.
very lovely, i agree.
Same camera, Traci. See the black in the corner? It works when it feels like working, but the corner is ALWAYS black. I just need to crop every picture to get that out...
Kristen...I understand about needing a break. I wish I lived near you and could take Ben and Sam for a night for you and Jon!
I agree with you--this is great, but I'd love to see the dress and shoes. My camera has a bent corner, and I need to hold the latch shut to have the battery compartment stay completely shut. Darn cameras. Why aren't they indestructible?
Cute - I love it! :) Sometimes the only chance to get a decent picture is one you take yourself (that's my motto - and is also why you don't see many pictures of me on the web).
You look lovely and the picture turned out very well! James is good at that self-snap-photoshoot thing. Looks like it was a very fancy Christmas party! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment