All I can say is a huge THANK YOU to the new car seat we got from Eric and Elizabeth when we went through Ohio. I was able to put Caroline into the seat with this huge marshmallow suit on and still adjust the straps to make her safe. Kudos to Evenflo (and Eric) for implementing those needed improvements on their car seats. (We were the lucky ones that got to "test" these new features!)
Friday, January 25, 2008
missed the bus
All I can say is a huge THANK YOU to the new car seat we got from Eric and Elizabeth when we went through Ohio. I was able to put Caroline into the seat with this huge marshmallow suit on and still adjust the straps to make her safe. Kudos to Evenflo (and Eric) for implementing those needed improvements on their car seats. (We were the lucky ones that got to "test" these new features!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Caroline looks adorable! I feel like I put that many layers on as I walk to class, but it's such a pain to have to take all of the coats/hats/scarves/gloves off when I get to class.
they are so worth missing the bus!!!
Oh my goodness - Carrie looks so so cute! I love that little winter suit, where on earth did you find it?
cute! I love the marshmallow suit.
Both of these cuties look so much like you, Val! I can't believe that Carrie is so big already and just look at Seth's teeth - reminds me of
Tag!
Post a Comment