I tried to capture the way Carrie sucks in her bottom lip when she sleeps. It looks very Krumperman to me...
Say goodbye to the bassinet! She barely fits in it when she's stretching out. (BTW, this is the look she gave Rachel when she leaned over her with her hair all mopped into her face. Rachel says, "She loves to be tickled by my hair." I'm not too sure...poor baby, to be loved so much by the older sister!)
And my poor cankle. It's still swollen and bruised, almost 2 full weeks later. Jon--you're assessment was right on! The "pins and needles" sensation is due to pinched nerves from all of the swelling. And, after 2 sets of xrays, I'm relieved to report that's it's just a sprain.One cool thing from all of this...my right calf muscle has gotten a great workout. I see more tone in it than I have in many years. :) That'll happen when you walk on your heel constantly...

4 comments:
uhh, EWWW! why must you post such nasty pictures of your foot? it's a good thing i haven't eaten dinner yet. On another note, Caroline is SO CUTE! oh mylanta!
So, I have thought that Caroline looks like Rachel this whole time, actually. Isn't the "Too lovey" sister or brother the plight of babies like her? SO here's a story: A friend of ours had a son. Her daughter was about 18 months at the time. Bella leaned in with lips puckered to give a kiss. Really it was all a charade and as soon as Bella got close enough she head-butted Sean. Feel the love!!!
I've been thinking she looked like Rachel this whole time. Isn't it better that Rachel is the "Too Lovey" sister?
Here's a story for you: Some friends of ours had a little son and their daughter was about 18 months. One day, Bella leaned in with lips puckered ready to give a kiss. It was all a charade! As soon as she was close enough, she head-butted Sean. Feel the love!
you did a number on that ankle!! looks like its on the up and up though! BTW happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment