
Have you seen or heard of the show "Who wants to be a superhero?" It's a SciFi channel original that has caught on in our family. (Secretly, we all believe James would like to be on the show.)
People who have created their own superhero identity are on the show to do stunts, challenges, etc. to prove their superhero valor. The winner will have their character "immortalized" by having it's own comic book, etc.
One of the contenders is called "Fat Momma". She's a rather large black woman with a big heart, and may end up winning this contest. She gains her superpowers by eating donuts that are hooked to her belt. A lively character. Yesterday as we were yet again in Wal-mart, Seth called me "Fat Momma". I groaned...it is appropriate for me these days, but I'm not ready to assume that identity.
(For those interested, it airs tonight on the SciFi channel, 8pm.)
4 comments:
That show is hilarious...Jeff and I stumbled upon it while we were on vacation. We thought we were going to DIE we were laughing so hard! Unfortunately we haven't seen it since (no cable or satelite). You'll have to let us know who wins...
Holy Cow!!! That is too funny. I didn't realize that those were doughnuts...HA! We saw one episode of that show and just about died laughing. My favorite line: "How many times am I going to have to tell you? Superheros don't kill people, they help people."
Holy Cow!! That is so funny! I didn't know that those were doughnuts...HA! We saw that show once and just about died laughing. My favorite line: "How many times am I going to have to tell you? Superheros don't kill people, they help people."
My wife says "as if Valerie could ever be fat!" - lol - Seth says the funniest things!
Post a Comment