
8am: delivery of loader. check.

Ready to begin. Excited.

One hour into it. Thinking things are going fast!

12:00 pm : Lunch break. Hopeful.

5:00pm: When I got home from soccer and dance pictures. Discouraged.

8pm: Done for the day.

Leaving this mess of a house...

for ice cream at Carousel!
Favorite quotes of the day: Seth would come out onto the front porch about every hour to check on progress and would yell, "Destruction!"
Our neighbors passed by at about 8pm and said, "Just remember, things always look their worst before they look their best."
3 comments:
That seriously looked like a lot of fun! I have always wanted to drive a bobcat or a similar mini front loader. Was it fun?
I can't believe how much Rachel looks like Seth in that picture. (Oh, nice nose, Seth, BTW)
It does look like such an involved project! Good luck with the rest of the week! And Carousel looks like the most pleasant ending to the day!
I try to steer clear of placing absolutisms on things, but I have to say: These sorts of projects ALWAYS end up looking easier than they end up actually being. I hope the pathway comes together soon - looks like it's going to be SO NICE when it's done.
See you soon!!! :)
Post a Comment