Saturday, April 24, 2010

peak


8 comments:

Scott said...

Valerie, you are supermom! What a schedule! It made me tired just reading it.

grandkrumps said...

Wait. Close the book! You are on OVERLOAD!!!!! Come up for air occasionally, okay? Love you tons!

Jarrie said...

Yep-pretty much looks like my planner...sigh

grandkrumps said...

P.S. Your planner looks REALLY CUTE~ Marci would approve of the pink and brown!~

marci said...

I love your planner! Also, I love your handwriting. Also, I love the item that is circled on the first picture. Congrats!!! And really, I just love you!

Valerie said...

I wish those were my braces that came off. It was my friend, Belen, that had her's off. I've got at least another year. ;(

Joe and Joanne said...

Cute planner! You are one busy lady! :)

Alisha said...

wait...you sunk a concert in there. you're not THAT busy.
jk, not sure if i could keep up.