Since I'm here now, I'll tell you...these weeks have been wild. It was like every event--church, school, sport, you name it--was rescheduled for the past 2-3 weeks. Add to that the things already planned for the beginning of March and you have some pretty intense weeks. Instead of ending the basketball season, they lengthened it out until the end of March. I can see why (the kids only played 3 games before the blizzard) but I would've liked the season to end on time. We love our breaks between sport seasons. Not happening this time around. (Our last games are this weekend, and I promise some pictures.)
We also celebrated Seth's 9th birthday. We had a great time with 11 of his friends at the swimming pool. They are GREAT boys. Their families are good. They have values and parents who have values. I loved the chance to get to know them more.
A fun fact about Seth. When we asked what food he wanted to have at his party his top requests were:
1. Slim Jims
2. Pretzels
3. Baby Carrots
4. Fresca
5. Rootbeer
Well, that was after I rejected the idea of bringing in Five Guys burgers.
4 comments:
lol. i've heard that those burgers are yummy.
happy birthday seth!
how did carrots get on the list which included slimjims (OH YEAH!!!)?
Glad you're back on Blogger! :)
Happy Birthday to Seth!
The party looks like a blast, and I love all his food options (yum). :)
I'm sad to say that I am behind in one of these items--WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE SLIM JIMS????? I do recognize the others! Sounds like a wonderful party which required little preparation as far as the entertainment goes!
Post a Comment