
Lately, I've spent a lot of time alone with these four. And I've realized what great kids I have--I feel so blessed to have them call me Mom. They've really stepped up with James in school. Chores are done without much complaining. Help is given when needed. Today, amongst my many blessings, I give tribute to my little support crew at home. They are growing up fast now!
7 comments:
So, your kids are darling. And getting really really big. (in case you didn't already know that)
Congrats to you all for the super support. I am proud to call the four kids my grandchildren! I love you all!
Yippee for the support crew! I'm glad they call me Grandma, too! congrats to you all for enduring cheerfully to the end! Which end still remains far into the future!
Super kids! I'm so proud of them for stepping up to the plate and being your support. You both need it!
Ah - I'm normally able to keep yp on your blog, but I've let it slip lately.
Your "four" are indeed precious. I think you are very blessed!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! ;)
Love the bunny ears, Seth!
See ya soon! Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment