I love to see Caroline's personality coming through. This morning she slept in until 8:30am, which is MUCH later than usual. She tiptoed downstairs and came to sit by the computer with me. I looked over to her and she was grinning. I said to her, "You look happy today!" She replied with, "I am happy."
Last week there was a time in the car when she just blurted out, "I SOOO Happy!" It's so fun to be able to see how these kiddos think. What a sweetheart.
Untitled from James and Val on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations, Carrie, on using your FINGERTIPS to play the piano. I couldn't quite catch the words at the beginning. Could I request a personal concert in a couple of months?
look how grown up she is, i am in love with the pigtails.
that is so darling. I still think of her as a baby, it's been too long since we've seen you guys.
Love it! Keep it up, Carrie!
She's a little girl now not a baby. What a cutie! Sam will have so much fun in August. He loves all the little girls in our ward and will routinely say, "I have to go save [enter name here]."
A budding concert pianist if I do say so myself!
Looks like everyone is healthy again; and that Carrie is a doll! That's so sweet she announced her happiness. Something more of us should do more often (at least I'm taking a lesson from that).
It's so good to be happy. :)
I LOVE your new look. Check out the GrandKrumps page--Marci was helping me to "fix" it today. And thank you for the flowers! Love you all tons. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment