Eliza:
- Her righteous example to her brother and sisters (and me!).
- Her persistence in achieving what she puts her mind to.
- Her thoughtful acts of service.
- Her friendly, outgoing nature.
- Her ability to get along with anyone.
- Her desire to empathize and help those in need.
- Her natural tendency to be grateful for everything!!
- Her determination.
- Her infectious love for others.
6 comments:
Such a sweet post Valerie! Those girls are indeed 'pearls of great price.' The look everything you've said they are. Wish I lived just that much closer and could pop over and witness them for myself! Until such a time however, I am loving watching them grow up via blog.
wow. i can't believe eliza is 10! i still remember her little baby face. happy birthday sweet peterson girls!
What a sweet post! Thanks for posting. I especially love the glimpse of Seth in full body action to help Eliza blow out her candles.
I can't believe how grown up Rachel is. They are all so beautiful! We still miss you guys : )
i can't believe eliza is 10 either! cute girls, carrie looks just like eliza to me.
happy birthday to all.
Oh, what fun to see pictures of these wonderful girls. I am home from my cruise, have the mountain of laundry done, and Dad has completely erased my hard drive and reinstalled all my programs. It has been a gruelling process. Nothing is the same any more.
How nice to find your blog and link to all the others! Love to you all. Congratulations on all the beautiful girls who have aged in the past few weeks!
Post a Comment