I will never again take for granted the feeling I have in my right foot! CIRCULATION! I woke up today and for the first time in weeks I have feeling in my right foot...
Do you know what this means??!?? I will FEEL my foot on the pedal when I drive Eliza to swimming this afternoon! These little things just amaze me...
So, that my friend, was the last body part holding out, trying with all of its might NOT to respond to the migraine medicine I took 6 days ago.
I say a grateful goodbye to the head pressure, neck pain, difficulty swallowing, nauseousness, eye strain, ringing ears, bubble-wrapped brain, equilibrium off, hand/eye coordination issues and FINALLY numbness in my right foot (and hand).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We DO still live in a day of miracles, don't we? I am so glad that your "trailer" symptom has finally departed. Good health is mightily important--it affects all areas of our lives, doesn't it? So hats off to you and to your doctor/s for focusing in on the REAL problem and getting it taken care of. Do you have those miracle pills on hand all the time, or will you have to phone the Dr to get some when an episode erupts on you? Much love, Mom
what good news!! i hope this is the end of all these crazy, scary, symptoms!
Hooray for Val! I will call Wed when I have cell minutes again-- used too many this month playing walkie-talkie with sick Tanner (3 days x 40 minutes = no minute!!)
Glad you're not a pioneer! Although maybe you would have found a root that could help!
I hope all is well with you. You'll have to email me and tell me what is up! Or I'll have to call Diane....
Val - I had no idea!? You poor thing! What happened? Migrains all of the sudden? I will be praying for you. I'm glad you're doing better, and I'll be hoping the symptoms don't return.
Post a Comment